We’ve collated sources of funding available for businesses and organisations:
Funding for businesses
- You can find the latest government grants and loans available here
- On 2nd May, the government announced a top up to their business grant fund scheme, expanding eligibility to businesses based within coworking spaces – details here
- Resilience and recovery loan fund – for businesses with a minimum turnover of £400k
- The Pay It Forward Scheme by London growth hub helps businesses stay afloat by pre-selling services
The London Growth Hub have loads of useful info and guidance on how to access government support.
Funding for arts, culture and voluntary sector organisations
- London Community Response Fund
- East End Emergency Fund
- Youth Music Network
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- Mind – coronavirus mental health response
- The National Lottery
- Sports England, community emergency fund
Grants Online has been updating a pretty comprehensive list of funds available here.
We recommend this free tool by Blackburn and Darwen Council for searching for local funding you might be eligible – it’s not in our local area, but the tool works to search grants across the UK.
We also have a number of volunteers offering 1:1 fundraising support via The Match.