Coronavirus: useful resources + support
Collated resources and support to help you survive and thrive during this time. You’ll find support for employees, employers, freelancers and small businesses but also plenty of other topics to look after your wellbeing, lift your spirits and keep you smiling.
- Sign up for dedicated weekly email newsletters with the latest guidance, support and opportunities here
- Join our dedicated Facebook group for small businesses, freelancers and self-employed people in the Echo network here
- Find 1:1 skills, services and support on the Echo marketplace
- Sign up for our Digital Skills workshop series to upskill yourself and your organisation
- Echo member Jes Bailey has put together this guest blog for us with top tips for delivering engaging workshop / webinars online via Zoom. (We’ll be offering more training and support for people who want to deliver webinars soon)
- The team at Loneliness Lab have created a fun guide to home working, to look after yourselves and your colleagues. They have also created this fantastic postcard for anyone to reach out and support their neighbours. You can download it here.
- Podcast on Flexible Working from Cancer Research UK discussing the positive impact on physical and mental health, as well as sharing advice for managing remote-based teams.
- Some companies already work remotely, Trello is one of them and has created this great guide to help others learn ‘How to Embrace Remote Work‘ from the world’s leading companies for remote work.
- Digital learning experts and Echo member LearnJam have been sharing their tips for remote working with teams and clients on Instagram.