Join other businesses to adapt and thrive this Autumn
– Do you feel like there’s a lack of support in your industry?
– Are you struggling with time management and maintaining a healthy work-life balance?
– Are you looking for new initiatives to maintain accountability?
– Would you like to seek fresh ways to improve problem solving?
Peer Networks is our free business support programme for established business owners with over 100k turnover who want to thrive and build a supportive network with other enterprises.
The proven Peer Networks model will give you tools, experts and space to:
– Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
– Overcome business challenges and act on new opportunities
– Improve your time management through setting and keeping boundaries
– Build strategic thinking and problem solving
– Reflect with a supportive group of like-minded business leaders at a similar stage in their business journey
– Solve challenges, uncover competitive advantages, and build a network for collaboration
Our Peer Networks cohorts will be kicking off in December 2021. Apply TODAY (deadline extended.)
The programme includes:
– Fortnightly high-impact peer group sessions to uncover solutions to live business challenges, hosted by an experienced facilitator.
– Flexibility to cover the topics that matter to you – from people management and business strategy, to sales and marketing.
– 3.5 hours of dedicated 1:1 support where you need it most.
– The groups will be carefully selected to ensure a diverse mix of skills and experience, and to maximise opportunities for collaboration, knowledge sharing and mutual support.
What is the Peer Networks programme?
As we are all adapting to the life post-lockdown, we need to achieve better work-life sustainability and resilience.
Peer Networks is a peer-to-peer programme for SMEs to foster a sense of accountability, support and building those necessary boundaries. We’ve been selected by London Business Hub to deliver this as part of a national Peer Networks initiative.
Peer Networks will bring together small, diverse groups of business owners on a 3 month journey. Together, you’ll solve business challenges, uncover competitive advantages, and build a network for support and collaboration.
As the world opens up post-lockdown, Peer Networks will give you the space to reflect, strategise and adapt with a supportive group of like-minded business leaders at a similar stage in their business journey.
“The programme pushed me and my company forward. We hired a new person and succeeded in our funding applications. It just pushed us a nudge further. We got stuff sorted.”
– Trine, co-director of Foreign Affairs theatre company
“It was hugely beneficial to take part in the programme. It enabled me to create a space for strategic thinking, and I have kept in touch with other businesses following a similar journey.”
– Urmi, founder of Pickled Pepper Books
“The programme was an incredibly valuable experience for our business during the difficult COVID pandemic period. The hand-selected and matched peers created a unique cross-section of businesses and business owners who were insightful and able to attack scenarios from different angles to create workable solutions.”
– Dave, founder of The Recording Studio London
Who is it for?
Peer Networks is designed for business leaders who want to build resilience and grow their organisation for future success.
We are looking for SMEs who…
– Have been operating for at least 1 year
– Have a turnover of at least £100,000
– Have at least five employees (or associates / freelancers)
– Have a registered business address in Greater London
– Aspire to improve
– Are open to sharing challenges and opportunities with others
If you’re not sure if you are eligible for this programme, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss. If you don’t quite meet the criteria, but are ambitious to grow and improve, there may be some flexibility.
Meet your hosts
Echo has been delivering business support programmes since 2015, and to date we have supported more than 300 entrepreneurs to launch and grow their businesses. Our Peer Networks cohorts will be organised and hosted by experienced facilitators from the Echo team.
To apply for a place on the programme, please complete the application via the link below by 14th October. It should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
Who else will be in my Peer Network group?
We carefully curate each group of businesses to maximise opportunities for collaboration, knowledge sharing and mutual support. We make sure each cohort is diverse, and avoid direct business competitors in the same group.
Who is running this programme?
Echo has been commissioned by London Business Hub to deliver this programme, which is funded by BEIS. Echo has been delivering business support programmes since 2015. To date we have supported more than 300 entrepreneurs to launch and grow their businesses, and have connected thousands more to exchange peer-to-peer support via our online platform economyofhours.com.
Will sessions be delivered online or in person?
It’s likely that we will host the majority of sessions on Zoom to make it easy to fit into your day, but we’ll definitely organise some in-person meet ups during the programme.
Is there a charge?
This programme is fully funded, so there is no charge for businesses to take part, but we ask for maximum commitment to collective growth.
Do I have to attend the whole three months?
Yes, if selected to join the programme, you will need to commit to attending each session (hosted fortnightly over a three month period). Because the programme is focused on building relationships and trust between the members of the group, you’ll need to attend yourself and cannot send a colleague in your place.
What if my turnover is less than £100k? Can I still take part?
This programme has been developed specifically for businesses at a certain size and growth stage. Unfortunately, if your turnover is not £100k or more, you won’t be eligible for this programme. However, we are busy cooking up other Echo programmes to support smaller and early-stage businesses – you can register your interest to be the first to hear about them.
What if I don’t employ 5 people? Can I still take part?
This programme has been developed specifically for businesses at a certain size and growth stage, so if you don’t employ others unfortunately you won’t be eligible. There is a small amount of flexibility, so if you employ slightly less than 5 and are ambitious to grow, you may still be able to access the programme. The total number includes full-time and part-time employees, and in the case of creative industries businesses can also include freelancers and associates.