Sharing skills and talents remotely
One of our favourite things about Echo is bringing people together IRL (in real life) – but where meeting in person becomes more difficult, there are lots of skills and services that can be shared remotely, via video, phone or email.
If you’re finding yourself with some extra time on your hands, and/or you’d like to offer something to your fellow Echo members, why not add some listings for services you could offer remotely?
A few examples of things that can work well…
– Creative services such as design, branding, copywriting, web development
– Language learning or conversation
– Admin tasks like data processing, transcribing or setting up systems
– Creative classes or lessons like music, art and craft
– Wellbeing services like meditation, coaching and yoga
– Strategic support and advice like business planning, budgeting and finance, project management
– Support or advice for freelancers and small businesses dealing with the current challenges
– Whatever you can dream up!
You can head on over to the marketplace to add a new offer or update an existing one.
You can simply indicate within your listing that the service will be offered remotely. We recommend tools like Skype or Zoom to host video calls, and Google Drive to create and share documents and spreadsheets etc.